Mr. Kelsh is a senior consultant with Transportation and Logistics Advisors, LLC. Since the 1990’s Mr. Kelsh has advised clients across a spectrum of transportation and logistics issues, ranging from parcel, trucking, intermodal, inland barge, and rail, to 3PL services, truck brokerage, and Transportation Management. He has advised on various subjects including strategy, planning, pricing, new product and service introductions, and acquisition diligence. Examples of projects include:
- For a transportation service provider – assisted in redefining the strategy for the Dedicated Division with a focus on aftermarket auto parts
- For a major equipment leasing company - developed a services-based growth plan
- For an intermodal service provider – assisted in developing a market strategy for the US/Mexico market
- For several private equity clients – assisted in diligence and growth strategies, assignments in:
- E-Commerce and e-Fullfilment
- Truck brokerage and transportation management
- 3PLs and value added services
- For a several financial institutions, assessed future demand for transport equipment leasing services
- For a mezzanine debt provider, assessed an air freight and truck brokerage service provider
- For an LTL truckline, assisted in developing a broker strategy and in restructuring the carriers brokerage pricing strategy
Mr. Kelsh was formerly at Zubrod/Clair, a Senior Manager at Norbridge, Inc., and Director at Jos. Swanson & Co., boutique management consulting firms focused on transportation and logistics. He was also a Senior Systems Supervisor at Arthur Andersen & Co., S.C.
Mr. Kelsh received a Master of Management from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, and a BBA from Iowa State University, with a major in Management Information Systems.