Ms. Heidi Christen has over 20 years of experience consulting with clients in the transportation industry. She has experience managing client projects with companies across a wide array of transportation sectors.
Examples of projects she has assisted with include:
- Acquisition planning and diligence for an eCommerce fulfillment provider
- Market and competitive assessment for an asset light specialized trucking capacity provider
- Organizational transformation for a shipping company. Worked with the CIO and IT leadership to realign the organization to support the corporate strategy
- Organizational transformation for a global express provider. Worked with the Global CIO and his US executives to realign the organization to support the corporate strategy
- Financial modeling for a channel migration pilot for global express logistics company
- Strategic market analysis of the travel and transportation industry
- Transportation service strategy for Class I railroad
- Market study for a railcar logistics service provider
Ms. Christen was formerly with Infosys Consulting, Inc. Prior to joining Infosys she was a Senior Strategy Manager at iXL Enterprises, an eBusiness consulting firm, worked at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (now IBM Consulting Services) as a Strategy Consultant and at Mercer Management Consulting (now Oliver Wyman).
Ms. Christen holds a MBA from the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business, and a BA in Economics and German Studies from Northwestern University.