Private Equity client was considering acquring a trucking services company. Client needed a better understanding of market size and growth for service offered, how the target acquisition company added value to its customers, and competitive positioning.
- Conducted primary and secondary research to determine:
- Industry dynamics
- Growth trends
- Competitive landscape
- Acquisition target’s market position
- Conducted interviews to get a wide range of input:
- Other industry stakeholders
- Identified potential post-acquisition growth opportunities through our industry knowledge and interviews
Our PE client closed the deal and is successfully growing the company. Subsequent to the close, we leveraged our industry knoweldge and contacts to facilitate a "tuck-in" acquisition.